Thursday, October 05, 2006

24 Hours...

As I was watching the remaining webisodes (and rewatching webisode 8) I noticed something rather obnoxious. The levels of juice in the bottle (the juice that Doral and the filming techniques draw attention to) are inconsistent. They were so good at keeping continuity in the past.

The webisodes altogether comprised a good, solid episode's worth of viewing (minus the juice bit). I can't think of much to say that I didn't talk about in the last post, so I'll just leave it at this...24 hours from now, I'll be watching Battlestar Season Three. It's been a long wait.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just so you're not taken by surprise: the premiere is two hours long.

4:38 PM  
Blogger H.J. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:33 PM  
Blogger H.J. said...

Nice blog you have here. I just started one of my own.

5:52 PM  
Blogger starchild said...

Kara kills the census taker, and eats his liver, with some favre beans, and a mild chianti.

6:34 PM  
Blogger starchild said...

just some too late advice...don't watch the scenes to "next week's" show.... good grief.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home