Thursday, July 21, 2005

More Comments...

"The child on kobol is not real yet, I think Baltar-Six's vision is showing him Boomer's baby post birth."

I believe this to be false. She said, "It's our child." Gaius responded by asking if it was their child, as in a child between Six and himself. ("So, you're the mother, I'm the father.") She answered with something along the lines of, "Yes, it is the child of you, Dr. Gaius Baltar, and myself, the number Six inside your head. She has not been born, but will be." I think there maybe are two children, but I am not too sure how number Six could be the mother, nor what significance a double-Cylon parented child would have in the story. I think this is one of those things we just have to wait and see on...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree that there is not "only one child". There is a Boomer - Helo child and a Six - Gaius child. Lets not get too hung up on the fact that Gaius is NOW a Cylon. He doesn't even know it, apparently. A Cylon is a copy of some person's DNA so there could really be the "real" people and the copies running around.

I thought that was obvious. It gives the potential for some juicy injustice of innocent humans.

So, Lee Adama is a Cylon, but he wasn't ALWAYS a Cylon...

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems to me that if Gaius is a cylon... then there would just be one baby. Gaius clones and Six clones could be making babies all over caprica or some other cylon occupied planet. This starchild on kobol was something special so, hypothetically speaking, if there are two children I think that makes Gaius a human... er, that and the shape of his head.

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea how many copies of Gaius there are. We are talking about the combination of Six and Gaius DNA. The important thing is what is the baby's future. Pretty crazy set of parents!!!

Anyway the "other" baby is from the Helo-Boomer get together.

The only thing that would support "one baby" is if Six was talking figuratively, but I don't think so. She seemed to pound the point pretty clearly.

3:28 PM  
Blogger (and Ernie) said...

One thing I didn't mention: the baby in the crib--not Asian at all.

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lance Armstrong commercials? An hour and 20 minutes before a show about cylons!?

The conspiracy widens!

5:45 PM  
Blogger (and Ernie) said...

I believe Lance was at one time human. He would not have been replaced anytime during his struggle with cancer, because that would be too obvious. Instead, he was replaced sometime during his 3rd Tour victory. If you look closely, this is when he starts pursing his lips instead of grinning when he is on the podium. Another hint is that he is now dating Sheryl Crow, a woman noted for her beauty in the country music world. he has retired from his professional racing career to spend more time with his miracle children. Miracle because they're half Cylon?

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home